Lisa Orwick, DC, BA, CKTP
A Holistic Physician Offering Individualized, Compassionate Care
Lisa Orwick has always been health conscious. She became a vegetarian and began practicing Kundalini yoga at the age of 16. At 17 she was involved in a motorcycle accident that could have left her severely impaired had it not been for the treatment of a chiropractor.
In 1992 Lisa enrolled at Parker Chiropractic College in Dallas Texas. In 1996 after reaching the top of her graduating class she realized her dream of establishing a place of healing by opening Natural Life Chiropractic clinic in Dallas Texas.
After 4 years of healing and building a strong and loyal clientele, Dr. Orwick listened to the call to simplify her life by moving to the beautiful slower paced environment of Tucson, Arizona. In January 2001 she re-opened Natural Life Chiropractic in a beautifully renovated and charming 1935 house. Nearing the end of 2010, her practice was out-growing her space. She was able to fulfill a lifelong dream of bringing together practitioners of all types to one convenient space. Natural Life Holistic Oasis opened its doors on January 3, 2011. For more information and descriptions of each practitioner, please visit our sister website: http://nlho.info.
Dr. Orwick's Accomplishments:
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude (2nd in class of 100) from Parker Chiropractic College.
- Outstanding Basic Science Award
- Received Karl Parker Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award
- Received Who's Who of American Colleges Award
- Received Outstanding Diversified Adjuster Award
- Bachelor of Science in Anatomy
- National Chiropractic Boards Part 4 (Eligible to Practice in 23 States.)
Certifications in Motor Vehicle Collision/Spinal Trauma:
- 120 hours Certification in Spinal Trauma 2005 by Dan Murphy, D.C., DABCO
- 50 hours Advanced Certification of Competency, (November 2006), Dr. Arthur C. Croft, D.C., M.Sc., M.P.H., F.A.C.O., Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
- 50 hours Whiplash and Brain Traumatology Certification Program 2006 by Dr. Arthur C. Croft, D.C., M.Sc., M.P.H., F.A.C.O.
- 350 hours in Chiropractic Neurology
- 150 Hours in Orthopedic Diplomat
- 350 Hours in Naturopathy (Certified by the American Medical Naturopathic Association.)
- 24 hours First Line Therapy Certified Healthcare Provider (June 2008) with Kristi Hughes, ND; Lyra Heller, MA, LFT & Integrative Medicine Consultant; Christoper Katke, FLT Lifestyle Educator; Mike Katke, VicePresident of Medical Marketing, Metagenics
- 24 hours Kinesio Taping advanced certification level I, II and III.
Chiropractic practices and methods are constantly changing and improving. Dr. Orwick continues her education to keep abreast of these new and improved methods and to better serve her patients in all aspects of Chiropractic and Holistic approaches to better health. For details, please click the link: Continuing Education and Seminars.